Choose the PureWick™ System
85% of users and caregivers surveyed agree
the PureWick™ canister is easy to clean.1
The PureWick™ System components
The PureWick™ Female External Catheter
Made of soft and flexible material for a comfortable fit, whilst gently collecting and pulling urine away from the body.
- Measuring 2.5cm wide and 18cm long
- Used whilst lying or reclining on back or side or seated in a chair
The PureWick™ Urine Collection System
Quietly and gently pulls urine from the PureWick™ Female External Catheter into a sealed collection canister.
- 178cm of slim tubing
- 1.1kg in weight
- Dimensions with canister 22.9cm x 16.5cm x 27.9cm
- Dimensions without canister 22.2cm x 15.2cm x 19.1cm
- Portable and easy to fit on a bedside table
The PureWick™ Collection Canister
The collection canister sits securely on the PureWick™ Urine Collection System.
- Connected by 42cm of slim tubing
- Snap-shut lid to help reduce odour
- Privacy cover for discretion
Is the PureWick™ System right for you or your loved one?
I purchased PureWick™ for my mum and she is doing better, she’s not ashamed of wetting the bed anymore.
PureWick™ is a God-send for my mother who had pancreatic cancer and was recovering from a broken hip. It gave her dignity and privacy when in bed. It also allowed her to get more sleep. We discovered PureWick™ while she was hospitalised.
PureWick™ was not used for incontinence, but rather because the patient was non-weight bearing due to a tibial plateau fracture for three months. PureWick™ worked beautifully and was simple to operate.
This product saves carers hours of time when brief changes are far less frequent. Also saves on bedding changes, is much more sanitary, and saves the skin by keeping it dry. Patients can drink all the liquids they desire without worry.
Incredibly good product.
Light years better then having to use an indwelling catheter. Simplified caregiving, and for those who helped me during the day, always a dry perineum.
I am fully continent, however I am in a wheelchair so I have to make transfers when I need to go to the toilet. This has saved energy having to make these transfers and saves getting up in middle of night to go. Dependable and no leakage, so easy to use whilst in a wheelchair.
I am so grateful for this product. PureWick™ has been an enormous help. Mum passed away in February, she was bed bound 100% of the time for over 7 months and she didn’t have any skin breakdown.
I’ve already recommended this product to doctors, nurses and caregivers. My daughter has not had a urinary tract infection since she started using this product.
Let the PureWick™ System help you or a loved one
Call us on:
to arrange your
30-day trial or request your FREE information pack
Email us at:
to arrange your 30-day trial
or request your FREE information pack
1. PureWick™ User & Caregiver Survey (August 2020), Based on a survey of 324 respondents, (n=119 users, n=205 caregivers, Margin of Error = 5.2%), 85% of caregivers and 82% of users agreed that are likely to recommend PureWick™ to others. Respondents used the PureWick™ Urine Collection System with the PureWick™ Female External Catheter and re-ordered the PureWick™ Female External Catheter at least once.